Welcome to the Law Offices of Joe Bornstein’s official Social Security Disability blog. We have created this blog to be a resource for you through the long and often grueling process of applying for Social Security Disability benefits.
The Social Security application process can be difficult to navigate on your own. Let us help you cut through the ‘red tape,’ find answers to frequently asked questions, and make sense of a system that can seem overwhelming.
In this blog, we will answer many of your questions, including:
- What are the differences between Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income?
- What is my doctor’s role in helping me to receive Social Security Disability benefits?
- What are the medical conditions that make me eligible for benefits?
- What are the financial requirements that make me eligible for benefits?
- What is the application and denial process like?
- How can an attorney help me obtain Social Security Disability benefits?